Good CT beaches
From MKRD.info Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
One of the best beaches in the general New Haven area is Hammonasset. Other beaches are cheaper, but smaller.
Here is a list from someone local to the area:
- http://cozybeach.com/ct-guilford-beaches.shtml Jacob's Beach
- http://cozybeach.com/ct-madisonbeaches.shtml Madison Beach
- http://www.lisrc.uconn.edu/coastalaccess/site.asp?siteid=23 Chaffinch Island Guilford
- http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?A=2716&Q=325182 Chatfield Hollow
- http://cozybeach.com/ct-oldsaybrook-beaches.shtml Harvey's Beach
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Saybrook,_Connecticut Old Saybrook CT
- http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325188 Devil's Hopyard
- http://www.ctrivervalley.com/4-Connecticut-CT-in-of/Major-attractions-in-CT/gillette_castle_state_park/index.html Gillette Castle
- http://www.discovereastlyme.com/things_boardwalk.php Niantic Boardwalk - also other beaches nearby
- http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/Rocky_Neck_State_Park/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=CT&parkId=100107 Rocky Neck down street from Niantic
- http://www.ocean-beach-park.com/ Can be very crowded. Restaurant and rides. Nice as nice an area as other places.
- http://www.lisrc.uconn.edu/coastalaccess/site.asp?siteid=557 Off Exit 75 I-95. Up street from Niantic - Harkness State Park